The copyright for all content (including, by not limited to text, audio and images) provided here is held by Radio New Zealand Limited or licensed by RNZ from third parties. Music used by RNZ is available for your personal, non commercial listening pleasure only, subject to the Copyright Act 1994.
Unless otherwise stated the content may not be copied or used on other internet sites, apps, publications (electronic or physical), recorded or rebroadcast without the express permission of Radio New Zealand in writing.
You may link to any pages within the websites should you wish to do so, but please be aware that some content may be removed when its copyright expires.
Radio New Zealand is not responsible for the content of external links from RNZ websites or apps.
All material is copyright Radio New Zealand or used by permission.
The RSS Feeds must not be used to aggregate content on other websites. They are intended for personal use only.
Embedded Audio Player
You may use the Embedded Audio Player to embed certain audio clips from this site on other internet sites for non-commercial use only. This means that you may not directly or indirectly charge others for accessing or listening to the audio clip, or commercialise or attempt to re-sell the audio clip in any way.
The software code of the Embedded Audio Player is made available to you to copy and paste the audio clip into the other internet site so that the audio clip can be played on that other site. The audio clip is made available on a non-exclusive basis.
You may not display or allow access to the audio clip on Youtube or any other content sharing website or where it is on or in connection with certain restricted products or services, namely those products or services which:
- contain pornography and sexually explicit content;
- contain offensive text or images;
- incite hatred on any grounds or otherwise encourage or facilitate anti-social behaviour;
- contain gratuitous violence or promote, encourage or facilitate violence;
- promote, encourage or facilitate terrorism or other activities that risk national security;
- discriminate against any specific social group or otherwise exploit vulnerable sections of society;
- promote, facilitate or encourage illegal activity;
- are misleading, defamatory, or that contain illegal or otherwise objectionable content;
- infringe individual privacy;
- put the welfare of children at risk;
- Radio New Zealand reasonably considers may damage Radio New Zealand's reputation or may otherwise bring Radio New Zealand into disrepute.
You may not use the Embedded Audio Player to distribute software viruses or other harmful code that may harm this site or the content available on this site.
The Embedded Audio Player, software code relating to the Embedded Audio Player and the audio content may not be changed, edited or added to.
Radio New Zealand reserves the right to remove any audio clip (including your access to that clip through the Embedded Audio Player) where Radio New Zealand considers that:
- the clip itself contains anything misleading, defamatory or objectionable, or otherwise would bring Radio New Zealand into disrepute; or may cause Radio New Zealand to incur liability to any third party; or
- the software code relating to the clip contains any software viruses or harmful code; or
- you have displayed or allowed access to the audio clip in connection with a restricted product or service (as described above).
Radio New Zealand does not guarantee the Embedded Audio Player or the audio clip itself will be available continuously or will operate error free.
Collection of Data
When you provide your email address to Radio New Zealand for the purposes of subscribing to an email newsletter, Radio New Zealand does not sell or pass that address on to any third parties.
Despite the CCANZ BY-ND Licence that applies to our programme schedules, you may adapt our programme schedules and create and distribute new works or use our programme schedule data in software to display the schedule or parts of it, provided you comply with these requirements:
- You must not alter the programme, time and other information in the schedules (and all parts of it);
- You must identify “Radio New Zealand Limited” as the source of the programme schedules;
- You must not assert or imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by Radio New Zealand of your use of the programme schedules, without our separate, express prior written permission;
- You may only use Radio New Zealand’s logos in relation to your work if you obtain separate prior, written permission from Radio New Zealand.
- Except as required by law or as otherwise agreed in writing between you and Radio New Zealand, the programme schedules are licensed by Radio New Zealand on an “as is” and “as available” basis and without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- These adaptation rights granted to you shall terminate automatically upon any breach by you of any of these terms or any of the terms of the Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand BY-ND Licence.